Does no one have Standard Rex rabbits anymore?

UnlabeledMama

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I live in Western NC and I have been looking everywhere for Standard Rex rabbits. I really don't want to drive more then 4 hours or so!

animalmom

Herd Master
Reaction score
Did you check the ARBA website for breeders in your area? American Rabbit Breeders Association, arba.net and you don't have to be a member to wander through their website. Just a thought.

BHOBCFarms

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Maybe you should try attending a local ARBA show in your area, you might find a breeder at the show with Standard Rex.

WorldTreeRabbitry

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Unlabled Mama, are you still looking for Standard Rex? I have a very sweet buck that I just don't have a real use for in my breeding program. I had thought to get into Rex but ended up raising Harlequins instead.

Send me an email if you get this and you are still looking. I am in southern, DE so a bit further than 4 hours but I have friends in western NC and we could possibly work something out.

Four Winds Ranch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Lol, if you ever come up to Alberta, Canada, I have lots of Standred Rex!!!! Many different colored solids, booted, broken, charlies,!!! ;)
Good luck in your search close to home!! There must be someone around there!!! :idunno

BHOBCFarms

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I live in Southern California - I know of a breeder with many colors of standard rex in my area. Probably doesn't help you, but I thought I would mention it just in case.

AshB

Herd lurker
Reaction score
I've been having the same trouble. I did find one breeder in SC. No idea if she's legit, but for what it's worth...

Julie Bryant
Lexington, SC
Otters, Reds, and Broken
Email:julied.bryant@worldnet.att.net

Latest posts