Dog attack ****(Graphic Pix) NEW UPDATE

greenacres

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
New update....I took another picture yesterday, 2 weeks after the injury. Not healed yet, but definitely looking better.
1860_photo-6.jpg

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
i had dogs that attacked the other animals. unfortunatly the only cure is to get rid of the dog.he'llfind his way back in

terrilhb

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
It is looking so good. I am so happy for both of you. Keep up the good job. :thumbsup

greenacres

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words! I am so relieved it is healing well. It just looks like a large gash now, and no signs of infection. In terms of the dog, this was human error. Not the dog's fault. He is an old, large dog and did not grow up around livestock. He has never tried to get through the pasture fence or gate if it was secured, but if it is left open......I believe the human responsible has learned their lesson too. I absolutely don't blame the dog. He is a predator, the sheep is prey. That is why I keep them separated.

Hillsvale

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
greenacres said:
Thanks for the kind words! I am so relieved it is healing well. It just looks like a large gash now, and no signs of infection. In terms of the dog, this was human error. Not the dog's fault. He is an old, large dog and did not grow up around livestock. He has never tried to get through the pasture fence or gate if it was secured, but if it is left open......I believe the human responsible has learned their lesson too. I absolutely don't blame the dog. He is a predator, the sheep is prey. That is why I keep them separated.
good job

:thumbsup