Dog attack ****(Graphic Pix) NEW UPDATE

Hillsvale

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
wow good for you, its always terrible when an animal in your care is hurt by another animal in your care. He looks much better.

Remuda1

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
That looks fantastic! Good for you .... And him :)

terrilhb

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
You are doing a fantastic job. I am so happy to see the healing.

greenacres

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragement guys! He is a wonderful pet, and definitely worth the effort. :)

redtailgal

Reaction score
You probably know this, but now that the wound is healing it is prime time for an abcess to start. Keep a close watch on it!

Your doing great! He is fortunate to have you.

TeamChaos

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I am a believer in the power of vetricyn! Everything gets treated with it around here... well, almost. I'm glad to see the wound is healing! One of our sheep got a big flap cut on his shoulder a few weeks back and I was beyond my skills- no way to bandage a sheep leg, I didn't want to risk closing it up with stitches or nu-skin (is that safe on sheep?) and get an abscess etc. so we called the vet. She came out, cut the flap off and told me to flush it w/ betadine twice a day and blu-kote it to keep the flies away. I'm happy to say we're coming out the other side without any major complications! I wish you and your sheep all the best!

Gracie9205

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Great job! You'd be surprised what you can fix using only things that you can find at the feed store or TSC. :thumbsup

Gracie9205

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Great job! You'd be surprised what you can fix using only things that you can find at the feed store or TSC. :thumbsup