Remembering Sumi

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
My heart is broken over the loss of such an AMAZING woman. Loved and respected by literally thousands of people, as well as directly and indirectly having a huge positive impact on the lives of literally MILLIONS around the world through of her work with the BYC community.

I'm blessed to have finally met her in person just a couple of months ago and present her with an updated copy of my book with her in the "Acknowledgement". It's a small thing, but I like to think it helped solidify how much she was appreciated!

I'm incredibly lucky to have worked with her all these years, to become her friend, and feel her wonderful spirit. She will be sorely missed.

sumi1.jpg

sumi2a.jpg

sumi2.jpg

dummies-sumi.jpg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
All too often, people fall off the forums and we never know what happened. In a few instances, for different reasons, we do know that beloved members have passed away, and we grieve their loss. Others, we know they have health problems, but never know why they stopped posting, we can only guess.

Thank you @Nifty for letting us know the loss of our dear Sumi. She brought us into her world, shared her life with us and we all loved her. I am truly glad that you were able to meet her in person, what a gift.

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you, Nifty, for letting us know about the passing of our beloved Sumi! She will be greatly missed! :hit I have been so blessed to have gotten to know her through PMs, here on BYH, over the past couple of years.

When I messaged her, over the past month, and didn’t get a response, I came looking for any news about her, and found the sad news. My heart breaks for her sweet son. :hit He adored his mother, and I know he will miss her terribly. 😢

If you can see this “X”, please know that I am praying for you, and our church is praying for you, as well. :hugs

Last edited: