Dose anyone have "Problem solving on ground and under saddle" For sale

743C917

Just born
Reaction score
looking for this DVD, BY Clinton Anderson at the cheapest price. And if you used it, did it help? I have a mare that has gotten some aggressive with me and dose not want to round pen, or lunge.
Thankyou!

goodhors

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Check Ebay or Amazon, you can often find used bargins there.

alsea1

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
you may want to rule out hormonal issues. she could have a cyst or something developing on an ovary. This can cause aggresive behaviour in mares. Pardon my spelling.

LauraM

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Outright aggressive behavior is not something I'd recommend trying to fix by watching a DVD. From any clinician. The problem could be physical......unknown injury to back or other area difficult to just "see".....hormones......ovarian cysts......nutritional imbalance.........to name a few. Or it could be frustration and confusion from you giving what seems to her to be conflicting or difficult to understand signals.......none of which can be determined by you watching a video. You need to have someone come to your place and watch you work with her and watch her reactions to you.

I would recommend starting with a vet check up. If all that is clear, then have a trainer come to your house and watch.

Aggressive behavior can be extremely dangerous and WILL escalate quickly and unexpectedly if you don't get to the bottom of it. The money you would spend on a DVD set would be better off spent on having a vet and/or a trainer come and do an evaluation.