Duck Chat withdrawal ....

oldhenlikesdogs

True BYH Addict
Reaction score

MatthewsHomestead

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
@oldhenlikesdogs what should I offer for this breeding pair of lionheads?
received_2073111119623008.jpeg
lady is looking to rehome and wants them to go together BC they are bonded. Just not sure what the value is. She said make an offer.....

oldhenlikesdogs

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
@oldhenlikesdogs what should I offer for this breeding pair of lionheads?View attachment 50323lady is looking to rehome and wants them to go together BC they are bonded. Just not sure what the value is. She said make an offer.....
I paid 30 for my lionheads, guy says they can sell for more. I guess it depends on your regional market. I might start at 25-30 each and see what she says. One lady on here says they can sell for as much as 100 each.

They are a nice looking pair. Usually intact rabbits don't really bond, they are opportunistic breeders, and adults can and will fight. Are they fixed? Just babies yet?

MatthewsHomestead

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I paid 30 for my lionheads, guy says they can sell for more. I guess it depends on your regional market. I might start at 25-30 each and see what she says. One lady on here says they can sell for as much as 100 each.

They are a nice looking pair. Usually intact rabbits don't really bond, they are opportunistic breeders, and adults can and will fight. Are they fixed? Just babies yet?
Pic is from when they were still young. She said they are about 10 months now. Intact. They are unrelated but grew up in the same colony and later the same pen together. Eventually they were separated but are still side by side. I'll look it up and see what kind of local prices I can find. You are such a big help!!!!!:bow

Latest posts