Duck Chat withdrawal ....

Shawluvsbirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Beautiful How many swimming holes does your ducks have? lol I saw the nice one DH made yesterday for mothers day and now look at this one. Drooling over here.
Well the rock pond wasn't supposed to be for ducks, was just for decoration and frogs. I luv frogs lol. But ya know the ducks came and who could say no! I don't let them out to get in it often cause they don't let me catch them easily. They have a tank in their mansion they swim in. New babies haven't been brave enough to dive in it yet so I got a little more time before they poop it up lol

Shawluvsbirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
lol, i have too they are curving and going to start to dig in soon

yes

do you mean kraptonit? lol

Congrats! Super cute! remember if a muscovy and mallard derived have babies the babies will be sterile - Mule ducks (just like mule equine)

Thats Great!!!!

I have beer!!! lots of it :lol:

boys sound like they have smoked a few packs too many

so true!!!
How do you reply to all of us at once like that? I haven't figured that out. And she has a hard time covering all those eggs. Candled last night and thinking they are gonna hatch earlier than I thought they would. Looking pretty full up with baby. Movement in all 12 still! I might be up to my neck in ducks!

Shawluvsbirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
IMG_20170515_164715_hdr.jpg
IMG_0881.JPG

Shawluvsbirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Loving the new byc site! Does this mean we are getting kicked off byh now lol? I just got settled in over here. How will I find all of you?

DwayneNLiz

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
How do you reply to all of us at once like that? I haven't figured that out. And she has a hard time covering all those eggs. Candled last night and thinking they are gonna hatch earlier than I thought they would. Looking pretty full up with baby. Movement in all 12 still! I might be up to my neck in ducks!
Love the pond and frog! I can't multi quote from My phone yet, but working on it. That was all from a computer

Latest posts