Duck Chat withdrawal ....

Miss Lydia

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I'd say your duck mamas will take care of their littles just fine.

We had 2 Chocolate Orp chicks hatch yesterday and 2 still cooking, Only 5 eggs made it to hatch and one died in shell.

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
IMG_2152.JPG
IMG_2152.JPG
IMG_2443.JPG
IMG_2275.JPG
IMG_1999.JPG
Here are some Ducklings I hatched..And Roxy my Broody Orpington....

Attachments

• IMG_1975.JPG
    IMG_1975.JPG
    234 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_2330.JPG
    IMG_2330.JPG
    188.1 KB · Views: 115

Miss Lydia

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Yesterday I built the new duck house. Just in time too! Both because it was the day that two (the breeding pair) decided to take a stroll on the highway, and because it's going to be raining the next few days. Goodness knows when I would have gotten it done if not yesterday!
One jumped into the house before I added the step. So she was well aware that the food was in there. Being ducks, they were all outside when I went to check on them before bed.
This morning, the main pair were inside, and two others were outside. One laying on two eggs. I wasn't surprised that they wanted to lay where they did. It's a good, comfy area.

They took a walk on the highway??? That sounds very scary.

Miss Lydia

Loving the herd life
Reaction score

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just precious pics :love

Now tell me how you got them here. When I click on the thing to post pics it shows I have to type in the URL it doesn't take me to where my pics are on this computer.

Hit the button that says upload a file.....

Duckling and Spider

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Just precious pics :love

Now tell me how you got them here. When I click on the thing to post pics it shows I have to type in the URL it doesn't take me to where my pics are on this computer.
Click on "upload a file" down below.

Duckling and Spider

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Thanks. Oh wait you changed your name this is going to be so hard to keep up with everyone that is why I kept my same one. It's hard enough as it is. JoJo was the clue. lol
I admit to not wanting to be obvious. I'm trying to be free from people that literally stalk me in real life. They wouldn't find this name. Jojo was supposed to let you know without outing myself.

Miss Lydia

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Oh gosh did I blow your cover? Sorry.

My main concern is trying to keep the BYC flock from being any more confused than we already are.