Duck Chat withdrawal ....

Miss Lydia

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I admit to not wanting to be obvious. I'm trying to be free from people that literally stalk me in real life. They wouldn't find this name. Jojo was supposed to let you know without outing myself.
now you delete and you'll be safe hopefully.

Duckling and Spider

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Janice Joplin (daughter) waddled in as I was going back out to add bedding and food yesterday. I also had to finish up some more cleaning. Like getting the deer netting out of their way. They've actually avoided getting caught in it for a while, but it's their pen now. They should be free to roam safely.
Btw, Lily (I call her Casey) is recovering from bumble foot again. I've had them about 18 mos. I'm guessing she hasn't had it in two years.

Attachments

• IMG_0690.JPG
    IMG_0690.JPG
    684 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0738.JPG
    IMG_0738.JPG
    346.1 KB · Views: 104

Duckling and Spider

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Oh gosh did I blow your cover? Sorry.

My main concern is trying to keep the BYC flock from being any more confused than we already are.
Nope! It's all good! :hugs
Oh! The picture of Jojo... He and Casey came out when he heard me. He was moving the eggs around, and finding creepy crawlies while I stood there.
:lol: Probably looking for any treats I dropped.
I have a broody turkey on duck eggs. There were two, but I only saw one yesterday. She is due in about two weeks.

Last edited:

Miss Lydia

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Janice Joplin (daughter) waddled in as I was going back out to add bedding and food yesterday. I also had to finish up some more cleaning. Like getting the deer netting out of their way. They've actually avoided getting caught in it for a while, but it's their pen now. They should be free to roam safely.
Btw, Lily (I call her Casey) is recovering from bumble foot again. I've had them about 18 mos. I'm guessing she hasn't had it in two years.

They are so pretty and looks like you have a Muscovy too.

Duckling and Spider

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
They are so pretty and looks like you have a Muscovy too.
Last year, TSC across America were getting Muscovy in, and being told they were Pekin. There were a lot of angry and confused people!! It looks like it's happening still this year. I don't understand how. Surely someone has gotten an angry mob together to stop it. It's as simple as not calling them Pekin!!

Latest posts