Duck Chat withdrawal ....

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Going out to water my garden. If you don't hear from me, than I died in the yard. It's stupid hot and humid out, Florida take back your stinky weather. :barnie Otherwise I will be back within the hour. :somad,,,,,,,,:eek:,,,,,,,,,,:lol:
Okay I'll go water my Birds too..I'll let them all out for a bit...

oldhenlikesdogs

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Is your Drake totally cured Lisa?...
Seems his ding-a-ling is back in. I checked fertility and believe I saw a bullseye but I need to check in a dish instead of trying to see in my hand. I will go see if I can find an egg when I'm out there. Be back shortly, or longly. :frow

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Google says Sorrel is where mane and tail are the same color as body color, where chestnut is a reddish brown and the mane and tail are lighter. :hu Don't know for sure though.

I've never actually owned a brown horse, I was always partial to grays, pintos, and appys. My neighbor friend was nuts for black and white pintos.
You are correct although the two are intermingled..
Old Smoke was registered as Chestnut with flaxen mane and tail . Reg. QH. All I meant is it's sort of interchangeable with who ever says the colours..

oldhenlikesdogs

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Half way through watering, so dang hot out.

I checked a duck egg and there's definitely a bullseye. I guess I was assuming the dummy was taking a bath in the short stock tank like the hens, and even in the deeper rubber pan I provide but apparently he can't get his butt into them.

I have been providing shallow rubber pans that he can step into, so I guess that's what he's using for his baths. I got to find a few more that size for the dork. Now I wish I hadn't ordered those hatching eggs, but we will see how it goes.

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Half way through watering, so dang hot out.

I checked a duck egg and there's definitely a bullseye. I guess I was assuming the dummy was taking a bath in the short stock tank like the hens, and even in the deeper rubber pan I provide but apparently he can't get his butt into them.

I have been providing shallow rubber pans that he can step into, so I guess that's what he's using for his baths. I got to find a few more that size for the dork. Now I wish I hadn't ordered those hatching eggs, but we will see how it goes.
Fantastic the Dorks doodle is fixed...:weee

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
IMG_0930.JPG
Casanova today...:hugs