Duck Chat withdrawal ....

Shawluvsbirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
The last pic is from yesterday, it seems worse today.

DwayneNLiz

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Do we have a Duck Emergency thread here on BYH? I also feel a bit "at sea."
Kathy started an emergency thread...
Hatching/Incubation Help

I have not missed the dux chat one little bit.....

:lol:
:tongue

I'm worried this little one is developing angel wing. Went to byc and found out the news we are all in the wind! Tried wrapping with vet wrap last night but he/she got it off. Been feeding all flock 16% protein and foraging daily. The other two look fine any suggestions?
wrap it tighter, that pic doesnt look like angel wing

:hide I am glad she's a French White. She doesn't get gross looking. Krunuckles belong on turkeys. :sick
I am sorry that she was the only girl. She could use a look alike. Time will tell. I may offer her to Auroradream23 or someone else local with Muscovy. She is part of the duck family, but at the bottom. If she could be happier with another flock, I want that for her.
Besides! Muscovy have talons!!
i agree about the caruncles (how is that spelled?)

Hard to get them to hold still for a decent pic lolView attachment 32968
that almost looks like angel wing
i still say wrap tighter

http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/644239/angel-wing-in-ducks-how-we-wrap-to-mend-it-pictorial

Miss Lydia

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
:hide I am glad she's a French White. She doesn't get gross looking. Krunuckles belong on turkeys. :sick
I am sorry that she was the only girl. She could use a look alike. Time will tell. I may offer her to Auroradream23 or someone else local with Muscovy. She is part of the duck family, but at the bottom. If she could be happier with another flock, I want that for her.
Besides! Muscovy have talons!!

She really doesn't speak the same language as the Pekins might be another reason why she doesn't fit in. Muscovy's have their very own language. I love them. :love

Latest posts