Duck Chat withdrawal ....

MatthewsHomestead

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I thought you had Rose Vet checked before you bought her?.
That's good you have a livestock Vet now..:frow
I did but not my actual vet or my friend. Wasn't entirely impressed with them either.

Turns out Rose is not 12, she is more 18. My work on her hooves is on track! We are upping her feed to put a small amount of weight on her. All in all her and the goats are doing great! We do have to get Luna and Jupiter separated until Luna is appropriately sized for breeding.

Oh! The thing with Olive the pig.... It's vag discharge from her being in heat! So we should finally have pregnancy going! 3:3:3 from now we should have some piglets as long as PopEye did his job right!

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
I did but not my actual vet or my friend. Wasn't entirely impressed with them either.

Turns out Rose is not 12, she is more 18. My work on her hooves is on track! We are upping her feed to put a small amount of weight on her. All in all her and the goats are doing great! We do have to get Luna and Jupiter separated until Luna is appropriately sized for breeding.

Oh! The thing with Olive the pig.... It's vag discharge from her being in heat! So we should finally have pregnancy going! 3:3:3 from now we should have some piglets as long as PopEye did his job right!
Maybe she needs her teeth done..?. I get my horses teeth done every few years..