Duck Chat withdrawal ....

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Today is my Birthday 🎁..😳
What???? I. Just seeing this NOW and YOU didn’t tell ME?? Ugh!! Well..ooof!! Should I say happy belated or never talk to you again??🤣🤣🤣🤣. I hope it was great!! Wish you’d have told me so we could e chatted and celebrated as friends do!! :hugs :hugs :hugs

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
What???? I. Just seeing this NOW and YOU didn’t tell ME?? Ugh!! Well..ooof!! Should I say happy belated or never talk to you again??🤣🤣🤣🤣. I hope it was great!! Wish you’d have told me so we could e chatted and celebrated as friends do!! :hugs :hugs :hugs
Your too funny..❤️
Thanks Denise. It was a good day. 👍

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just sold one pig...two more people coming. Can’t believe how fast they are going....I haven’t even advertised them yet, just people saw them on my FB page!! Congrats on the second chick..how many more to go? I’m sad I’m not doing my hatch. But just too busy to do it right. Plus, I think I bought a bumm Bator? Never could get the temp right...ugh!! How are the goats? And the puppies?

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just sold one pig...two more people coming. Can’t believe how fast they are going....I haven’t even advertised them yet, just people saw them on my FB page!! Congrats on the second chick..how many more to go? I’m sad I’m not doing my hatch. But just too busy to do it right. Plus, I think I bought a bumm Bator? Never could get the temp right...ugh!! How are the goats? And the puppies?
I didn't know you could sell piglets till weaned at 8 weeks old? Good for you. 👍
I sold two puppies but just got deposits. They can't leave till end of April.
Chicks are doing really good.
Definitely invest in a good incubator and you will succeed. Or wait for a Hen to go Broody..😀