Ear tags

redtailgal

Reaction score
Put up a fight!!!!!!!!!

Grrrrr. I hate this junk.

They are trying to do that here too. Fortunately, it is still voluntary in my state, and I will fight it till the bitter end!!!!!!!!!

kstaven

Purple Cow/Moderator
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
It gets even worse when you look at the National Animal Health strategy.

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
This is much like the program they tried to implement here a few years ago, NAIS.

Only they wanted us to ID / tag / track / report every.single.thing - even chicks hatching, dying, etc.

The only good thing about the recession is the govt. went too broke to implement such an idiotic idea.

RareBreedFancier

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
We have that or something real close here. I have 'illegal' untagged goats. Oodles of them available online too. Stupid thing is I'd follow their rules if it wasn't so difficult and expensive. They make it such a headache I'm just avoiding it like thousands of other people. :rolleyes:

lilhill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Roll farms said:
This is much like the program they tried to implement here a few years ago, NAIS.

Only they wanted us to ID / tag / track / report every.single.thing - even chicks hatching, dying, etc.

The only good thing about the recession is the govt. went too broke to implement such an idiotic idea.
:thumbsup

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I already tag all my goats with USDA tags, plus herd tags, What is the difference compared what I am doing now?

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
Roll farms said:

Looks like they are back. And this is coming through the Rural Committee. Funded by the United Nations. No actually demanded by the United Nations and forcing us to fund it under the New World Order.

I'm with Redtailgal. Fight it tooth and nail. They have no right. After all, the UN may be in our Country, but they truly don't represent us. :)

greymane

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Went to an auction last week and the auctioneer "required" that the goats / sheep be tagged before they left with the buyer. One woman was able to convince the handler to let her take the tag (vice having him attach it) as long as she "promised" the put it in later.

jmsim93

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I can hardly read this stuff without my blood boiling!!! Our forefather's would be turning in their graves to see what has happened to this country. :he

Latest posts