Easiest Sheep Breeds to Raise

Legamin

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Sounds to me you need to list it and then get gone ASAP
The difficulty is that I have moved my family for my work 56 times in 40 years. Now that it’s just the two of us and we have a nice place all settled…..well, the discussion is ongoing…but I think we are headed in the right direction.

Legamin

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Land prices in Tennessee have been jumping pretty quickly so hopefully your property hasn't been doing that.
The one I’m looking at hasn’t gone up but there is always the chance of competitive bids. That’s what has been driving prices up here. Out of staters move in and bid absurdly high prices….locals can’t afford to buy anymore. And, of course, land taxes have increase 9x in accordance with the land values. It has doubled every year for five years. Soon my pension/retirement will not cover the taxes on property that i paid cash for….which is why I am having to monetize everything I do.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Not to get so personal... but does the other half understand about the strain that the taxes and all are putting on you both there... and that the advantages to moving to a place that you could have money put back... and still be able to sell down some in size, and still have a farm as you get a little older. Moving is a B#$@H.... I understand that and i have only moved a few times... but with family in the area too... better political climate and a state that believes in people and their rights..... but then I am no one to judge or make comments on someone who has had to put up with the moving that you have "caused"... I probably would have divorced you or told you... go ahead, call me when you are coming home to stay..... :hide
:smack:hit:barnie:barnie God Bless people with the fortitude that your wife had....