Egg Thief - I got him this time!

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Oh no! Have you tried Bonide snake repellent? I personally have not used it yet but I've asked quite a few people who all say it works great. You can get it at TSC, amazon or ace hardware!
I'm wondering what you did with the snake. did you kill it? I guess its just right if you did. i mean, you cant repel that any more. it already knew where to get food fo it will just come back for more.

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Would be a dead snake if I found it in my coop. Take the dang head off with a shovel or I have a long handled ax would do the trick. Can you tell I hate snakes?
Me too, I despise them... I had a really bad experience from snakes when I was a kid. almost caused my brothers life. he's playing around our big cabinet. when he accidentally moved it. the snake was behind it.

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Oh no!!....that is a grey rat snake....they will and can empty a nest rather quickly and will return if they aren't "dispatched" and depending on size can eat up to 18 eggs.....I've tried relocating them, but they can travel some distance and to be sure they are not returning.....take them out....they will eat young birds also.....hope ya showed this one your appreciation FEM!!.....:rant:somad
I really hate snakes, If I'm gonna be on that farm. there will be a snake beheading hahaha!!! I know you already did that.. and that's exactly what I'm gonna do aswell.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I really hate snakes, If I'm gonna be on that farm. there will be a snake beheading hahaha!!! I know you already did that.. and that's exactly what I'm gonna do aswell.
What kind of snakes do you have in the Philippines?

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
What kind of snakes do you have in the Philippines?
oh.. we have all kinds. aside from those egg eaters. we have a lot of poisonous ones too. cobras will be the most. we have garter snakes as well.

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
We don’t have those rat snakes here...at least I don’t think...never heard of them. In the summer we had a milk snake in the garden...man are they mean! We threw it in with the ducks...they wanted no part of it and it kept getting away. Chris kept trying to kill it but it was striking faster than he could shovel its head off! Finally he got it. We threw it into the duck pen. The next morning it was gone. The snake was thin, but an easy 4’ long. Neither Chris not I like snakes. We have rattlesnakes about 45 minutes from here..but luckily not here. Weve seen them dead on the road. Sure hope I don’t see any rat snakes!

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
oh.. we have all kinds. aside from those egg eaters. we have a lot of poisonous ones too. cobras will be the most. we have garter snakes as well.
Like I mentioned yesterday. we have all sort of snakes here. but it in a controlled state... Yes, controlled, The locals seems discovered a way to make those snakes in the form of a delicacy... I tasted it once. Kinda gamey... But tasty!!

Latest posts