Electric Netting Sellers

Shedinator

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
So Premiere 1 seems to be backordered on all their fencing and has been for a few weeks now. Anyone know of another place that sells something similar to their hog netting?

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Kencove has electric netting.... TSC and Rural King I have been told carry electric netting also.... Try Home Depot and Lowes for possible electric netting to keep animals out of orchards....might be a workable solution. You might get a couple of combination panels (welded wire 16 ft long) to make a temp pen until the netting comes? The combination panels have smaller graduations at the bottom than the cattle panels... or go shorter and get hog panels that are only about 38-39 " tall as opposed to the combination panels that are about 4 ft....

Shedinator

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Kencove has electric netting.... TSC and Rural King I have been told carry electric netting also.... Try Home Depot and Lowes for possible electric netting to keep animals out of orchards....might be a workable solution. You might get a couple of combination panels (welded wire 16 ft long) to make a temp pen until the netting comes? The combination panels have smaller graduations at the bottom than the cattle panels... or go shorter and get hog panels that are only about 38-39 " tall as opposed to the combination panels that are about 4 ft....
Yeah, I've got a handful of cattle panels I'll use for the time being, and will use some of my poultry net if need be. I have looked a few places such as TSC and Kencove but they all seem to have the taller stuff with more horizontal wires. That hognet looks so much lighter i'd love to give it a try...