Emergency - Goat labor

Georgia Girl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
That could backfire on you... that tends to produce more kids by using smaller bucks (genetic wise)

Have you been able to look at pics of normal presentations?
I wanted to let all the kind people on this site who give such good advice and info, My first doe started in labor at 6pm and 4-20-19 and she delivered 2 healthy females at 10am on 4-21-19. My thanks to all of you. I still have one more due 5-4-19. This is the first for both of them.

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
I wanted to let all the kind people on this site who give such good advice and info, My first doe started in labor at 6pm and 4-20-19 and she delivered 2 healthy females at 10am on 4-21-19. My thanks to all of you. I still have one more due 5-4-19. This is the first for both of them.
That is awesome! I simply love birth! There is something magical, spiritual, and joyful about it... even when delivery doesn't go as planned.
Glad it was without complications. Thankfully the majority of births are free of issues, but I know I am always so thankful for it!

You will have to start a thread (if you haven't already) and share pics. We love baby pics! :)