Emergency Vet Trip for Pete- UGH!

NH homesteader

Herd Master
Reaction score
One of my dogs will not take anything from a stranger. But if I pick it up and give it to him he's all over it. The other one will take food from anyone and eat it before she even knows what it is. At least I have one protector lol!

Glad he's feeling better. What helpful stinkers they are! Haha

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
We had a friend that was coming to stay a few nights at our place. We had left the dog home when he arrived, Boaz had never met him so he was barking and wouldn't let him out of his car. He had some burger in the car and thru it at boaz not a chance Boaz wouldn't touch it. Boaz is the type of dog where if there is ANY food in reach it goes to him. So that really surprised us and very happy to no that he would do that even without any training for it.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
House food....well, today was Thanksgiving for the dogs too! DH mixed up turkey leftovers with their dog food and they are as full and fat as we are! Paris and Trip both will do anything for bread.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
My dad did the same. oh boy was Boaz a happy dog:)

Simpleterrier

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
When I go away curly won't eat but when I get home he walks over to his water takes one paw and wish dumps it. He started doing it the first time we went on vacation. he does it now if he thinks we're not paying attention to him.