ENDED - OFFICIAL CONTEST: What's the BEST/WORST HERDING/LIVESTOCK KEEPING TIP You Have Received?

HomesteaderWife

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
You mean HE has some sweeping to do :D

Haha- most of the time he hasn't even noticed and has walked back outside by the time I catch it. But sometimes I see walking by and I scold him and say, "MISTER!" really loudly. Then I point to the floor and he scowls because he knows I am about to tell him to sweep that mess up. ;) I love my husband though, he is a hard worker. He just doesn't like to clean!

Support

True BYH Addict
Administrator
Reaction score
We got some really great entries here and we can't wait to award the winners for this contest!

BYH members can submit additional entries until Wednesday, November 18, then the submission of entries will be closed.

And don't forget to cast your vote for your favorite submissions by clicking the "Like" in the bottom right of the posts with your favorite entries! Voting will be until Friday, November 20.

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Worst: Just toss your livestock guardian puppy in with the sheep and let their instincts kick in. You may lose some stock (excuse me...they are my babies) but it will pay off by the time she is 2 years old.

Best: From Southern By Choice...not only advice about raising an LGD, but support too! Thank you Southern :hugs

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Worst: Oh, your chicken may be making you and your mom freak out but he is fine, even though I haven't seen him yet

That chicken died a couple weeks later

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Best: Don't worry about attachment to the meat chickens, they won't really do anything after a couple weeks except eat, and maybe attack you when wanting food

Support

True BYH Addict
Administrator
Reaction score
One day to go guys before we close down the submission of entries!

Make sure to vote for your favorite tips!

Latest posts