ENDED - Winners Announced - BYH Picture Contest - Springtime Babies

Sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score

With Easter behind us, and the flowers beginning to blossom, it is no surprise that many of us have litters running around in our backyards! In this picture contest, we would like to feature our members' newborn calves, kids, chicks, lambs, and more!

Here's what you need to do:
  • Upload up to 3 (THREE) pictures maximum to this thread. Each submission (picture) should be in it's own post.
  • All pictures must be your own and of your own animals.
  • As pictures are submitted, users can vote on their favorite submissions by clicking the "Like" button on the post in which the picture was submitted.
  • The sooner you submit your entry, the sooner you can begin to accumulate "Likes". Don't dillydally on this one!
  • Contest ends May 14, 2015.

The five submissions with the most votes (likes) will be awared a FREE 6-Month BYH Golden Herd Membership.

About Golden Herd Benefits: GHM Title, Custom Titles, Access to private GHM Section, First Peek at new features, Create Polls, Additional Private Message Storage, Additional Image Storate

Remember, the pictures must be of your animals, there is a limit of three submissions per member, and each submission must be in it's own post!

We're looking forward to seeing your newborn baby pictures!

And don't forget to cast your vote for your favorite submissions by clicking the "Like" in the bottom right of the posts with your favorite pictures!

Last edited:

CochinBrahmaLover=)

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
U9Pm8j1.jpg

BlessedWithGoats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Pretty sure! :) Thanks! I checked their wings when they were smaller, and I think I got 3 girls and 1 boy, and I also got 1 barred rock that I believe is a female. :)