Equipment Page

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
you need pics of your trailers.an a pic of your silage chopper.as well as silos.i love your milk tank.what size is it.it looks tobe about a 400 to 500 gal tank.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
:lol: I took a pic of the chopper/corn head on but, missed it in all the pics. :rolleyes:

By trailers you mean? I have a flat rack for hay, thrower hay rack, and chopper box. If you mean the flat trailer, it's loaded with junk. I had taken a pic of it so I added it as a trailer load of junk! :gig

Silos? I hadn't even considered them. Raining here today so it'll either wait or I'll have to google them.

Bulktank is 400 gal. It's milk truck day, do you want to wash it? :D

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
yeah ill wash your milk tank.tyours is easier to get in an out of.ours was a 1000 gal milk tank.an it was a bugger to climb in an out of for a good scrubbing.was talking bout your flatbed an cattle trailers.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
No cattle trailer. But, I will google one. Flatbed is the one full of junk. :D

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
CattleTrailer-done!

Hire for the cows. All our bull calves, except an occasional odd one, go to SIL and her husband who steer them. We keep the heifers.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
we hire all our cattle hauled to the sale.an when i buy reg cows i usually have friends that will haul them for me.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone here milk with either Surge or DeLaval buckets? I will check their web-sites and google but we need pics of cows being milked with them for the Equip. Page. I will also be taking one of milking a cow with the pipeline. If you milk with either Surge or DeLaval and would like to submit a pic post it here.

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I see a few things you missed:

-Harrows
-Front-end loader (necessary for bales)
-Forage harvester (pull-type and self propelled)
-Silage dump wagon
-Combine (pull-type and self propelled; though I see you have the self-propelled combines)
-Bale shredder
-Grain truck and/or silage truck
-Air seeder w/ or w/o anhydrous tank
-Auger
-grain bin with or without a hopper bottom
-creep feeder
-squeeze
-crowding tub
-also a few different hay mowers too, can't think of them off-hand though
-loading chute (portable)
-there's also those rollers too, those big field rollers that pack down the earth after a crop is planted...
-emasculator, burdizzo (sp??), elastrator, etc.
-calf table
-hoof trimmer

That's about all I can think of...I was going to say you should also include a cab-over tractor too, only put in a Case IH magnum, just for me. ;)