Everyone, please say hello to...

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
Got about 30 burs out and a took a couple pictures before letting her go, didn't want to stress her too much.
20161106_132720.jpg
20161106_132706.jpg

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am loving that crimp :love

She is so cute!

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
She came up to me again tonight, even after catching her and annoying her. It is great how personable she is! I even got to pet her a little before she left.

She'll be living in the dog yard until December 1st, then all the ewes will be put back together in their pastures and rams off in the horse pasture. The girls figure out their place in the flock all over again after breeding, so it's a good time to add a new face.

Reactions: TAH

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
She's a pretty girl. I like her clean face and legs. I bet it is easier to keep her maintained.

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
Keep a mowed pasture & the sheep stay clean.

They(seller's flock) got out to an unmaintained area and they got burs on themselves. There's some of those annoying type that fall apart when you split hairs to remove them, ugh.
The horse pasture isn't as nice as my ewe pastures, so the rams got a couple burs on a leg or nose. But raising pasture animals is all about growing and spoiling grass, not sheep, lol.

She came up onto the deck again. Sheep love real decks, hate little platforms, but all have loved hanging out on the deck. Nothing there at all, but they come by and just stand around. Got to pet her some more. Will be catching her again tomorrow to remove some more burs.

Sheepshape

Herd Master
Reaction score
A lot of the BFL look about her and a nice straight back. Her fleece will keep her warm in the cold weather, though. I like her.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
We are trying to carve pasture out of briar infested woods. I'd better stick with my hair sheep. :gig

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
There's a cattle farm closer to town that has left one pasture a mess, it looks a lot like what all of our land looked like before I started mowing it obsessively. I'll get a picture next time I pass it if they haven't mowed it.

I'm just glad it wasn't all thorns or I wouldn't of gotten anywhere with it.

She greets me fairly regularly now. She got a thorn branch stuck to her, but she didn't want me yanking on it, so I'll have to catch her tonight after I'm done dealing with the dog neuter.

Going to call her Princess Tatiana.

Mother hates her, lol, but when I mentioned that she's just a baby and friendly that chose me, she decided to just call her a weirdo and not buttugly. lol. She agrees that Tatiana seems to fit her prissy fruu-fruu look.

Mother wants me to get her a tiara....Where does one even find a sheep tiara....??

Latest posts