Breeding 2018- Finishing up breeding!

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Isaac will be bred to to kids that are out of Lil' Joe (some of those are: CarolinaGirl, Clover, Boots, Foxy & a few more upcoming kids)

I've got 4 Isaac daughters to work with right now so I can see what he is producing. I just used Isaac's son over Leah. Peanut and I think Lemon can be bred to Lil' Joe.
Don't know who I will use on the Carolina/Isaac kids yet.

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ok
Knowing y'all as I do I wouldn't think you would breed a buck to his daughter
I wouldn't necessarily be opposed and obviously I think he is a nice buck but he would need to be much more "proven" to do that

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
We have considered breeding Zamia to one of her grandsons Cole had suggested it but those Zamia x Valiant Kids are looking really nice

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
I don't mind some line breeding but I wouldn't breed Isaac to his daughters until I see many of them freshen. And even then I probably still wouldn't do it.

I would be using Valiant over her too. His dam is such a nice do I think he will contribute a lot.

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
2nd doe bred! :weee:weee:weee

Wonder what their kids will look like :D

Wings & Caprines Ariat Boots X One Fine Acre FR Isaac
IMG_2715 - Copy.JPG
033 - Copy.JPG

Breeding Pen

012.JPG

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Omg Isaac is awesome looking!

He is- I think he looks really good... just really hoping he doesn't go over height. :fl He has really gotten his length in now and IMO (maybe biased here) he is a very handsome dude! :)
We think they compliment each other. Boots is a really nice doe, this pic is when she was 1st at NRV... she was 2nd after OFA's doe last week. OFA's doe took 1st and GCH and BjrDIS
She is out of a slower grower which I like because she should stay under the height std. Boots is my heart. I love her.

Reactions: TAH