Family car decals with chickens and goats?

teach619

Just born
Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen the family decals for the backs of cars (usually stick figures) with goats and chickens? I actually was able to find one with chickens - but not any goats....

DonnaBelle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Pearce Pastures!!

I just ordered a medium sized hot pink goat!!!!

For the back of my SUV. I'll be the envy of every goat owner in McIntosh County, OKlahoma......

DonnaBelle

teach619

Just born
Reaction score
Have no idea how you found that so fast because it never came up on my google searches but THANK YOU :)

DonnaBelle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
EVERYONE should have a hot pink goat on their rear window.

I've also got a decal that says:

WAG MORE

Bark less!!

But I can't wait to put the pink goat on the other side. LOL LOL LOL.

DonnaBelle

WhiteMountainsRanch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
My Boyfriend owns a marketing sign company, we can make ANY decal you can think of!!! Just give us the idea and we'll find the artwork and put it together for you! :D ;)

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hah, my fiance and I make fun of those, not discriminate, just when you see some of them on a tiny car...where do all those kids fit or those cats... They are rarely 'normal'. My fiance spotted one with a lady and 15 cats. I've seen two moms, a little girl and a female dog. Which, I was glad they were proud, but the crazy woman cut me off and nearly hit me so...ehhh.
Some people stack them or make faces out of the stickers...really weird stuff! But, never seen any in color...wow, the crazy stuff that will show if those become popular!

But, if I were to add those stickers to my car window, the whole back would be filled, lol.

drdoolittle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I've been wanting some chicken, goat and pig decals like that since last year! I also like the magnetic that says, "Crazy Chicken Lady".

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
secuono said:
Hah, my fiance and I make fun of those, not discriminate, just when you see some of them on a tiny car...where do all those kids fit or those cats... They are rarely 'normal'. My fiance spotted one with a lady and 15 cats. I've seen two moms, a little girl and a female dog. Which, I was glad they were proud, but the crazy woman cut me off and nearly hit me so...ehhh.
Some people stack them or make faces out of the stickers...really weird stuff! But, never seen any in color...wow, the crazy stuff that will show if those become popular!

But, if I were to add those stickers to my car window, the whole back would be filled, lol.
Hey, did you just call us all not normal!? :lol: Not that I could put up much of an argument against it, but birds of a feather Secuono, LOL!! When I googled those yesterday, I saw some that cracked me up...I'm not one for crass humor but they have some pretty funny ones that I sure couldn't post here.