Family dairy/cheese farm and possible campsite for sale!

Juliette Ivanova

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hello,
We have a small family farm in central Bulgaria, with dairy goats, which we're looking to pass on to a wonderful family to enjoy and to invest in and grow. It includes a 3-bedroom home with 1.5 acres of garden, 45 milkers, around 30 doelings and 30 bucklings (for meat), 2 registered bucklings (for breeding next year), 2 proven bucks (for this coming season); barn, milking machine & milk cooler, 25 acres of hay meadows (for rent or sale), and an amazing farm manager/veterinary technician. There are miles of open land for grazing - herds are grazed on open common land by a goatherd.
The farm buildings require renovation. The site and herd are perfect for making cheese and developing as a campsite. The locality is extremely beautiful, but close to the main highway, and cost of living is very low.
Please let me know if you're interested, as we are looking carefully for the right family!
Thank you!

Juliette Ivanova

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Around 120k Euros (if you wish to buy the 25 acres of hay meadows as well; if not, we can long-term rent them to you & the sale price will be less). If you're really interested, we can meet on skype to discuss things :)

Juliette Ivanova

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
How exciting :) We'll still be living here in the village and are open to help in any way you may need, to get things working optimally. There are EU subsidies for thr goats and the land, and also grants available for developing the buildings. If you wish to take the business over, and to apply for grants, we'll be happy to help as much as we can. Blessings :)

Juliette Ivanova

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I've uploaded a few pics, but am limited to ten. If there's a way I can upload more, of course I'm happy to - or for anyone interesting in learning more about the farm, land & house we're offering for sale in Bulgaria, please message me with an alternative way to contact you privately, with more info!
Thanks for your encouragement, everyone :)

(By the way, we've improved the barn & hard-standing since the shots were taken of the goats in the bard & yard. Still needs more work, though.)

Attachments

• Kids around manger.jpg
    Kids around manger.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 218
  • Goats in barn.jpg
    Goats in barn.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 201
  • Goats in yard.jpg
    Goats in yard.jpg
    432.3 KB · Views: 174
  • Mummy 3388 feeding her twins.jpg
    Mummy 3388 feeding her twins.jpg