Farmerjan's journal - Weather

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Seems like the staff is working hard to keep things under control.

I understand the issue with the lack of cell service in the rooms and being stuck using the lobby but I'm not so sure about assuming someone on a cell phone is having a "private conversation". Nowadays people talk on their phones while walking down the street, even while grocery shopping using hands free ear/microphone things. Kinda weird looking at items on the shelves and having someone talking to "themselves" right next to you.

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
We were in Walmart last week and one of the workers had those earphones in. She was hacking away on the phone about her BF. I didn’t think you were allowed to do that type of thing at work? Oh well.

Anyways, Hi Jan. I hope you will have a good Sunday. Perhaps it is sunny there and you can look out the windows and take in some nice sunlight. Good news...you are one day closer to your recovery...you are a strong woman, and you’ve got this!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Jan, this morning I am downright envious of you. I don't know what I did, but I woke up at 3 AM in excruciating knee pain. I was able to go back to sleep, but when I got up I had a pity party. It hurt so bad that I broke down in tears and I NEVER cry. I took some ibuprofen, rubbed my knee with arnicare and got my cup of coffee. Poor BJ didn't know what to do, but has been waiting on me all morning. I am SO looking forward to my birthday! LOL I am thinking on knee replacement in the fall. Its a lot to think about. I'm tired of this crap and just want to wake up one morning with no pain. I try not to complain, I just suck it up, limp around and try to make the best of it. OK, rant and pity party is over. Walking will be a challenge today.

Staying in the Looney Bin is really tough on you and I truly hope you can get out of there on your post op appointment. Get home, smell the pastures, cows, heck, even wet chicken sh!t would be like perfume at this point! LOL LOL

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just looked out my window and thought of you Jan, so here is a visual fix for you....I know you know the wonderful aroma . Hope you are having a good day and get back home soon:love
20200217_112652.jpg

Attachments

• 20200217_112652.jpg
    20200217_112652.jpg
    501.8 KB · Views: 237

Latest posts