Farmerjan's journal - Weather

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
Been looking at alternative sites as I am very upset at the way things are going. From what I thought was a fairly fair and open group... discussing things that we didn't agree on but that we were still able to put forth our opinions... and if you don't agree then you can just say so, or just ignore the person/thread... but to have things locked because someone "complained" ......
Did something happen while I have been off line???

Haven't been on for a couple of days.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Booster now approved for Mid Sept...... and if you read the Natural News you will see where there are articles about some of the expected problems as this mrna gets into organs......
I read it. I am horrified. Deeply, deeply horrified. A link is not included, don't want your journal to get shut down.

caprines.n.me

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
and if you read the Natural News
Many, many people do not believe Natural News is a credible website.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
@caprines.n.me ; Maybe Natural News is not a credible website in your eyes... but I am not just relying on it. I have been reading medical journals, credible medical journals that publish papers and reports from researchers and doctors with more degrees and letters behind their names than I can imagine their brains and minds capable of.... and finding more and more reports by dozens of doctors and collaborated efforts to get out that this whole "vaccine" push is not safe. Go from the articles in Natural News, and several other sites that I am sure you also consider not credible, and then track down the different medical journals and the constantly suppressed info that is coming out. The doctor in Canada that has been doing alot of research on the patients that he gave the vaccine to in his practice... and the continuing problems that they are having and his studies to find these micro clots that over 60% of the vaccinated patients have developed... and he gave the shots to something like 600 or 900 patients... there are reports coming in from all over.... Try the new report of the huge number of Israeli's that have had adverse effects and the huge number of deaths and blood clots...

As for facebook, that is a site of ....... For a group that was supposed to represent the public, it is as one sided as anything I have seen.

Believe what you want. I am going to continue to study any and every study that I can find. The fact that NOT ONE of the "officials" will even talk about natural immunity that people, that have had the virus already, is in my book the number one reason to doubt anything else that they say.

Perhaps if you feel that I am so far "off" and that I am blind to the "truth" being espoused by facebook, then you should not be following my journal. Facebook is so one sided that it will not allow any opinion except the one that is approved by the owner. It is not an open forum.

Give me one that will print/report any and all opinions... If I agree fine, if I don't that is fine too. But to not allow any dissenting opinion or other reports is the one that is not allowing me to make my own opinion because they want to control the thoughts and opinions of the readers.

I will not take a "vaccine" that is not truly a vaccine. I will not have something rammed down my throat/stuck in my arm, with little or no proof. I will not take something, that was supposed to prevent and then changed, to mitigate the serious effects, of a virus that can be treated with some very easily taken and available drugs. I will not sit and watch as doctors that say they can give you help, get threatened with their livelihoods for wanting to do as they were sworn to do... first off to do no harm, and secondly, to give someone help and treatment for a condition that they have gone to the doctor for. I will not sit and have some "authority" tell me what is best for me when they have not given me any reason to believe them... and who will not give me the decency of having common sense to look at the situation and make an intelligent decision for myself. I will continue to read all I can find on this... and the more I read and think about, I know that there is more to this than just a virus that is devastating to the public.

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
You all know that they had a 1 baby per couple restriction for over a generation. Disobedient women who got pregnant with second children were dragged into hospital and aborted. Doctors killed babies even as the woman went into full term labor. Then suddenly the Chinese government realized they had twice as many elderly to support with half as many younger people to do the supporting. Not to mention the ratio of men to women became 2:1 because in Chinese tradition the eldest son assumes responsibility for the elderly parents. Daughters must help their husband care for his parents. Couples would abort daughters since they wanted their one child to be a boy to care for them in their old age.

I personally think that this virus was originally made in Wuhan so the Chinese could rid themselves of their elderly and sick population. I believe that it accidentally escaped before an antidote or vaccine could be developed. The Chinese meant to release it on their own population to eradicate the elderly and seriously ill they had to care for. Then they would have released it on the rest of the world with only China having the vaccine and antidote.

As it turned out, the accidental escape of the virus ruined that plan. However they tried to turn it to their own favor by encouraging exposed Chinese workers and students to go abroad while simultaneously closing the rest of China to any travelers from Wuhan. The fact that they would not allow travelers from Wuhan anywhere in the rest of China but encouraged them to fly to other countries tells me that they knew the risk of this virus.

While others may think I have been reading too many thriller stories, this explanation fits the beginning of the Wuhan virus worldwide pandemic. The complicity of the WHO (who are in the pockets of the Chinese) also fits. As does the pre-pandemic Chinese buying frenzy of masks and PPEs.

If Trump had not been president we would have been in a much worse place. In fact if all those NY people sent to nursing homes had just been sent to the naval hospital ship sitting practically empty in NY harbor, they would not have infected so many others. When Trump tweeted about the early cure and malaria drug he was being given the liberal controlled networks tried to silence him. Many cures were banned just because Trump spoke about them. Whether you like him or not Trump hatred by the liberals and press contributed to many people dying that did not have to.

I guess I will be banned now too. Going to buy coffee and more toilet paper now.

caprines.n.me

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Perhaps if you feel that I am so far "off" and that I am blind to the "truth" being espoused by facebook, then you should not be following my journal. Facebook is so one sided that it will not allow any opinion except the one that is approved by the owner. It is not an open forum.
Take a deep breath and chill, lol. All I did was post a few links. I have no opinion as to whether you are "off" or "blind." Simply trying, like you, to spread some enlightenment.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just got home a little bit ago from testing the 200 cow herd. It went okay... I do find that after about 2 hours the knees start to really get "mad" at me.... it takes about 3 hours here to milk... not counting the set up and tear down of the meters and all. Oh well, surviving it....
The very best thing... it started out sunny and got muggy real quick... but then clouded up. Then at the farm it started to rain a real light gentle rain about half way through and continued for most of the rest of the time. Very gentle but at least it was rain. I got the meters all in the car; done with computer work and all; and left and hit a few very light sprinkle type rain on the way home. Seems like they got a little more here... there was nearly .45 inches in the rain gauge.... so we have had right at a smidgen over .9..... (9 tenths) in the last 2 days.... YAY. Possibility of some more overnight and tomorrow.... Thank you :bow:bow:bow:bow:celebrate:weee:yesss::highfive::jumpy:jumpy:bunny:clap.

It will sure help..... and not being so doggone hot in between would be a bonus.... it hit 90 today before the clouds covered the sky.

So, got the samples in the house, and will pack tomorrow. Need a shower and wash my hair... cows were "loose" and got splattered a couple times pretty good. Clothes will all go in the wash.

Going in to make a couple tomato sandwiches for supper.... I try to not overdo it so they don't aggravate my system. Sometimes I have eaten just them for several meals and then I think they just are too acidic all at once.... It has been working out to eat them once a day.

Hope tomorrow to finish getting the "spice" cabinet all set up and start getting the stuff in it. I am going to go buy some more spices in the bulk size containers and possibly repackage in smaller vacuum packages for freshness. Got the ww flour that I bought a couple weeks ago in the freezer and of course it was gone the next time I got there... should have gotten more. But I will get some white and freeze too to keep the bugs out. I don't have a "mill" ; to get and keep the wheat berries and since I don't eat alot of bread, I am not panicking over that.... besides I can probably get some at the grist mill I used to work at. I am on good terms with the new owner....might be able to trade off some chickens if it comes to that; although they are quite well off financially.....this is something that he just wanted to do to get out in the country and the mill was available... they are nice enough people. As soon as I get the beef in the freezer so I see how much room I (don't) have left over. Still have one whole shelf of DS pork/ham steaks /bacon in there...:he:barnie:th:idunno:duc:duc:duc:duc

I am concerned about the supply of some stuff too. Staples like coffee, sugar, chocolate, flour; I came across some of the active dried yeast in the individual packages ... they come in the strip of 3 pkgs... and they were 3 strips for 1.00.... normally 2/1.00; this at the discount Sharp Shopper.... they are like .79 to .99 a strip of 3 at the grocery store..... I got a bunch and will stick them in the freezer too.... trying to think of things that I would really miss if it comes to shortages. I am hearing rumbles about more and more things being in short supply.... would like to have plenty put back.... I am not going crazy and panic buying.... but pick up an extra package or 2 of stuff every time I go to the store...... I am not a coffee drinker but think I will put some back too.... never know if I might want some to trade off, or DS or a neighbor needing some.
I have never seen the shortages of things, and the big empty gaps in shelves, like in the past year or so.... I keep thinking of some of the places where they face this all the time.... and it really bothers me. Maybe I am going overboard... but things that will keep mostly indefinitely.... it just seems to me to have plenty in reserve. Not live week to week all the time. And I am not big on alot of convenience type food....frozen meals etc..... although I do get some on occasion for easy to make stuff on days I work... especially in the winter/colder weather and I can put something in the oven while I get a shower and warmed/cleaned up and then it is ready. But maybe now I will have more incentive to cook more here too.... sure got plenty in the freezers in the way of meat.

Peaches are about ripe in the couple of flats I spread them out in so will probably freeze them up for now. Won't make but a couple pints of slices since they are small.... but they are mine not the deer's..... got to go check the rest again.

Freezers are fine in the shed with the fuse replacement... I check to make sure they are running/frozen everyday....

Guess that's it for the evening. Going to get my smelly dirty clothes off and get cleaned up and sit and eat my tomato sandwiches ...:celebrate:drool:drool:drool:yesss:

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Woohoo...both of us busy from work! It always pops up to high gear when there are other things to do. You have peaches, I got pears...traded for a doz jar lids. 😁 Still need to check with neighbor, a few houses up, about their pear tree. 🍐 Would be nice to have a few jars on hand this winter.

Looks like you may get a little rain....? Hope you do. We're getting more late tonight. Might screw up goat auction for tomorrow. :idunno Never know until it's happening. Only a few bucklings to sell. Could wait until next month when the last few will be ready. Not a big issue really, they'll get gone one of those days.

I can SURE see fences now...those goats have eaten vines big time!! Honesuckle was taking over in a few sections. Now I can go cut the base of vines and let them die back. Been so darned hot I haven't attempted to fence more...plus work is jamming! Little slower coming up, cooler temps and fence already bought. Looks promising. ;)

Marked 3rd sat in Sept on calendar! Visit you at swap. Can't believe it's almost September already!! This year has flown by. :oops:

Last edited:

Latest posts