Fencing tool kit items

chanceosunshine

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I have a set of post hole diggers with offset handles that don't knock my knuckles together when using them. I just did a search and can't find them now. They look something like this, but are blue.

61VipmvXrEL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Oh wow. Those are really interesting and I can see how they'd keep you from rapping your knuckles together. Thanks!

GulliveR

Just born
Reaction score
If you want to completely "hide" your animals from the outside world, build a fence made of bricks, corrugated cardboard, concrete slabs, or high boards. If you need to protect your property - think about creating a fence, a metal grill, a chain-link fence, a low fence made of boards, or even create a beautiful green fence. And do not forget, in addition to the main goal - to protect the territory, that the fence should perform an aesthetic function. Therefore, could you pay attention to its appearance? Do not rush to build a fence. First, clarify all the nuances and look at the tools. I usually took all the tools for constructing the paddock from sandfieldengineering.com. But you can look in any other place because you won't need any special tools.

Last edited:

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
My husband will be putting up fences in a couple months, mostly woven goat fencing and then some mobile electric fence.
I thought I make him a fencing tool kit for Christmas.
What tools/brands would you recommend to put in the kit?
Thanks!
Enough money to pay someone else to do it for him.

:lol: