Ferguson K's kidding thread! - Morgan's turn

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
I know there's after birth everywhere but... LOOK AT THIS. FF. UDDER.

View attachment 30573

I was taking a quick sneak break and scrolling through... my DD walks by and says Oh, that's a nice udder... keeps walking... :lol::lol::lol:
LOL only in a goat home!
Not oooooooooooooooooooo what is that yucky stuff
Not oh gross
Not really, a picture of that....

Just oh nice udder

Looking great! Congrats!

Ferguson K

Herd Master
Reaction score
I was taking a quick sneak break and scrolling through... my DD walks by and says Oh, that's a nice udder... keeps walking... :lol::lol::lol:
LOL only in a goat home!
Not oooooooooooooooooooo what is that yucky stuff
Not oh gross
Not really, a picture of that....

Just oh nice udder

Looking great! Congrats!

It doesn't just look pretty. It's velvety soft and full of milk. Got 3qts out of her this AM and she's empty. I think some of that is leftover from yesterday.

We shall see how she does!

Ferguson K

Herd Master
Reaction score
Updated pictures of Morgan's kids. We have named the doeling Final Moment, the buck(wether) still doesn't have a name. The doe's nickname is Kiss. The buckling is a DARK chocolate color, almost black, but definitely chocolate. The white really throws the pictures off. The doe is such a strange color. Black and tan? Black and cream? She's cute. Hollar's brother was this color, I almost got him instead but they were all identical minus markings and were a great group of bucks so I went with the most dull kid in the group. He's sure put some good kids on the ground for his first crop. Can't wait to see how they grow out.

After seeing Morgan's dam in person this weekend we will be retaining Kiss and using her in our MM herd.

Kiss.jpg
Morgan Buck.jpg