First time can't wait

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am so excited we got our goats last year I bottle feed all three. Two does Lilly and Daisy, and out buck (husband named him after deer) Buck lol. Now it's finally time I have one for who is pregnant she be a year in march. My other doe is being breed. Lilly Is due Feb 17 if I got the date he breed her on correct. I am so excited been doing lots of research, she bagged up, her ligaments are loose and he vulva keeps showing some discharge I am going crazy waiting lol. Any advice.

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
Have your kit ready. Find a way to monitor without going to the barn constantly. Read up on “doe code.” ;)

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Congrats! If her ligs are loosening, you can't be far off! :weee:clap :fl everything goes off without a hitch! Hope to see kid pics here very soon!

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lol I have that ready to go in the laundry room she right out the back door in a small pen lol we don't have a barn really my husband made them a house out of an old box trailor which is kept close to the house in a pen we have coyotes so they kept close at night.

Latest posts