fly control

kfacres

Reaction score
bonbean01 said:
Seems there are different grades of this stuff. My biggest concern has been the lungs on animals or humans...I know that you're supposed to be careful not to inhale it, but with my luck I'd sneeze while using it and end up breathing it.
if you have a concern with inhaling it-- then why don't you have a concern with ingesting it?

Rvrfshr

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
kfacres said:
bonbean01 said:
Seems there are different grades of this stuff. My biggest concern has been the lungs on animals or humans...I know that you're supposed to be careful not to inhale it, but with my luck I'd sneeze while using it and end up breathing it.
if you have a concern with inhaling it-- then why don't you have a concern with ingesting it?
Joby, ease up.

Inhalaltion is ingestion.

You have a great deal of useful information to provide and it is appreciated. Your emails on pasture management have helped me formulate and assess my pasture needs and the information is very much appreciated.

However, nit picking another posters comments is not endearing nor does it provide you with a venue for sharing your expertise.

Cricket

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
One place I looked at online said that their food grade and their pesticide grade all come from the same mine, but due to EPA reg.s, if they're selling it as a pesticide, they have to do all the warning labels.

I started using it on some of the friendly barn kitties--one of them had HUGE open sores from scratching fleas and they started to heal up immediately. I am hoping that in grooming, they'll get enough into them to help with worms. It doesn't seem too dusty if you just scoop it up and place it on their back before you start rubbing it in.

It's good to see the nice kitties laying peacefully out in the sunshine while the not-nice kitties lay out there scratching and digging. It'll be interesting to see long term if we increase the ratio of nice kitties!