For all you kidding thread addicts:

Stacykins

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
HOW DARE YOU!?! Now I will be glued to the camera :D

Reminds me when I was on mare watch for a friend's horse via camera. It was agonizing! That mare had the doe code memorized!

Sunny & the 5 egg layers

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Wait, where is the doe? There are a bunch of goats, and I am not sure which one is which?

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Sunny & the 5 egg layers said:
Wait, where is the doe? There are a bunch of goats, and I am not sure which one is which?
Does it matter? They are all pregnant! I'm not going to get any sleep EVER again! Couldn't they have at least put little tags on the goats that walk around with them identifying due dates and names and stuff so my pregnant anxiety level could go down or something?

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
Queen Mum said:
Does it matter? They are all pregnant! I'm not going to get any sleep EVER again! Couldn't they have at least put little tags on the goats that walk around with them identifying due dates and names and stuff so my pregnant anxiety level could go down or something?
Queen Mum .. I understand ....... IT IS SOOO HARD !!!!!!! and :yuckyuck

Sunny & the 5 egg layers

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Queen Mum said:
Oops! I didnt realize they were all preggers. My bad. :p

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Well I discovered that there is a place on the website where you can figure out which one is due and when. There is one that is due on the 7th of December. MY GOSH they are all so HUMONGOUS!

WADDLE, WADDLE, WADDLE!

that's*satyrical

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
LOL sorry. I figured if I was going to go down I would drag a bunch of you with me ;)

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
I'm down with you. It is now the wallpaper on my computer! Sad but true. I wake up at night and look to see who is sleeping and who is nesting... Sad but true...

Latest posts