FOR SALE CA Purebred White Dorper sheep

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
AVAILABLE FOR SALE
Registered purebred 2 year old White Dorper ram, excellent bloodlines, records available, can supply pix of ram and offspring
Registered purebred White Dorper ewe lambs, some fall 2019 lambs, some spring 2020 lambs, can supply pix
2020 fall lambs will be available after the first of the year.
These White Dorpers are bred with an emphasis on thick heavy muscling and length of body. My lambs gain quickly and are ready for the butcher at 5 months old. My ewes breed back and produce lambs every 6-9 months. This is not a distress sale. This is a good opportunity to buy ewelings out of top quality stock. Excellent mothers and milk production. We have 3 breeding rams which have sired different ewe lambs and 15 mature lambing ewes. Up to now we have kept all ewe lambs, now we are ready to sell a few. Can put together starter flocks from different sires if desired. All breeding sheep are from reputable well-known breeders, and excellent bloodlines going back to many imports.
Reasonable prices. Will deliver within certain mileage for gas money. (DH going crazy with quarantine! Needs road trip! LOL)

Attachments

• Axtell 18003 Lot 20 (3).jpg
    Axtell 18003 Lot 20 (3).jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 209
  • Axtell 18003 Lot 20 (1).jpg
    Axtell 18003 Lot 20 (1).jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 152

Ebasso

Just born
Reaction score
Ridgetop, I am interested in buying a ram from your herd. Today is my first day with backyard herds and I am not sure how all this works. if you can give me contact information, or i can give you my contact information? what ever the protocol is and works for everyone. I would be interested in conversation about a ram. Thanks

Ebasso

Just born
Reaction score
AVAILABLE FOR SALE
Registered purebred 2 year old White Dorper ram, excellent bloodlines, records available, can supply pix of ram and offspring
Registered purebred White Dorper ewe lambs, some fall 2019 lambs, some spring 2020 lambs, can supply pix
2020 fall lambs will be available after the first of the year.
These White Dorpers are bred with an emphasis on thick heavy muscling and length of body. My lambs gain quickly and are ready for the butcher at 5 months old. My ewes breed back and produce lambs every 6-9 months. This is not a distress sale. This is a good opportunity to buy ewelings out of top quality stock. Excellent mothers and milk production. We have 3 breeding rams which have sired different ewe lambs and 15 mature lambing ewes. Up to now we have kept all ewe lambs, now we are ready to sell a few. Can put together starter flocks from different sires if desired. All breeding sheep are from reputable well-known breeders, and excellent bloodlines going back to many imports.
Reasonable prices. Will deliver within certain mileage for gas money. (DH going crazy with quarantine! Needs road trip! LOL)
I am very interested in the purchase of a Ram from your flock. Today is my first day with backyardherds so let me know the correct way to make contact for correspondence. Thanks very much

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Ebasso Welcome to BYH:welcome:frow:frow. If you go on the little envelope on the top right, you can start a conversation with @Ridgetop and give her your contact information. She has a thread on here and you can read all about her and their flock. I do know that they were going to a sale and visit come friends so she might be a few days getting back to you right now. Don't despair, she will get back to you....

Also, if you go on your name on the top right and go down to account details, you can put your general location in there which will show up in your avatar and anyone here will be able to have an idea of what part of the country you are in. Doesn't have to be too specific, but state or general area, helps when people go to answer any questions or comments you make... and then we get to compare how things are in certain parts of the country. We also have some members from other countries; like Australia which is in winter down there... fun to read what other places are like.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Ebasso welcome to the forum. I have her phone number and will send her a text to let her know you are interested in a ram. She has outstanding sheep, you will be pleased.
As @farmerjan mentioned, they are on a trip right now, she has her laptop but hasn’t checked in lately.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Ebasso i sent her a text, her wi-fi is not working. She tried to respond but modern technology did not cooperate. LOL I PM’ed her phone number to you.

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
I was able to reboot my computer and restore WiFi which had somehow been disabled. o_O

I am not very good with technology and when on the road don't have access to my son or son-in-law - both computer geniuses. Although even my grandchildren are better than I at diagnosing problems. :caf

Ebasso, welcome to BYH! I do have 2 excellent white Dorper rams which I can sell.
One is an Axtell ram out of Utah. The other is a Lewis ram out of Oregon. Both have given me excellent lambs and both have excellent pedigrees. I can send you photos of both.

First, what are you looking for in a ram? Are you interested in straight production, or in showing, or in both? What type of ewes do you have and what are their bloodlines? Both these boys are breeding right now and have lambs on the ground. Lewis has several pretty yearling ewes being bred now, while Axtell has yearlings due to lamb in June and July, as well as 4 excellent spring ewe lambs. I can send you pix of the pedigrees on these rams as well.

Let me know what you are looking for, what bloodlines you have, and improvements you want to make in your flock.

Thank you Farmerjan and Baymule for helping me connect to our new member when my techno gadgets failed me!
:th

Ebasso you will love BYH - these are the sort of good friends you will make all over the country! Good caring people with lots of support, experience, and willingness to help you in any way. :love