For those who like to see spots...our new Boer buck

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
I'm not allowed to come over anymore...I have a yard full of Rolls babies and a husband who's eyes have "rolled" back into his head so far at my shopping sprees that they may never come back down.

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
Hey, if you have to have a problem, there are worse ones out there. Problem is really that Rolls has such nice critters. I mean LOOK at that buck! Spots galore and a butt that would make Jennifer Lopez jealous!

Riverside Fainters

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Southern, perhaps you are a dairy with a rolls bunny? Lol.. I live on a dairy farm with 100 head of dairy, even we have barn bunnies!

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
My DH is an enabler. I "jokingly" mentioned driving to IN for a Valentine baby someday and he immediately looks it up on his phone to see how far it is. My goodness if he can't control me how am I supposed to control myself? He says that Southern could meet us there, it is only 10 hours for her to get there, and we could swap all kinds of animals. :lol: He would LOVE to raise rabbits, but that has to be his hobby, not mine. I have too many already. Don't let him know what nice rabbits you have.

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
The rabbit's are my hubby's 'thang'....They have a heated / air conditioned barn w/ a better floor (when you can see it) than my kitchen has...I told him, "I have enough to do, they are ALL YOURS, pal." Of course, when he's working 16 hr days in summer I somehow end up taking care of them. And typing all the pedigrees. And doing his advertising...*sigh*

Have I told y'all how pretty my silkies are?

Then there's the flowers...I sell plant starts, too...

And fresh veggies and eggs and.....