Forum Font Size?

Kimflores

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I am not seeing as well as when I was younger, and wondered if there is a way to increase the font/view size when reading?

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I don't know if there is a way to increase just the font size but you can increase EVERYTHING on the page with Command + (Mac), Maybe Control + on a PC? - instead of + will make everything smaller and Command 0 will return it to normal size.

Kimflores

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Yeah, I do that sometimes, but the text on this site is just so small.
Thanks Bruce.

Support

True BYH Addict
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi @Kimflores

For me (on PC) I keep the CTRL button down whilst I scroll with the Mouse Wheel. It will increase / decrease the Zoom function on your page. Check your browser settings for Fonts. On Chrome for instance you can change the font size. Not sure about IE or Firefox but it might have the same settings as well.

Hope it helps.

Regards.

Support.

Kimflores

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Yes, I do know that enlarges the screen and I use it to get close ups of photos sometimes.
My only thing is that doing this makes EVERYTHING bigger. I am running my browser at 110-125% most of the time anyway.
All I want is to enlarge BYH TEXT as it seems to be small, no matter what browser I am using. Everywhere else the text is fine.
For instance, at the top of this reply box I am writing in is the font size selector, and 14-15 would be comfortable for me without being on top of my computer to read. But that doesn't carry over to the rest of the site.
I guess I am the only one that has voiced this, oh well. Thought there might be a setting somewhere on the site to adjust the view.
Thanks anyway.

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
Depending on your operating system (Windows / Mac) and web-browser, you should be able to set the font size.

Latest posts