French Angora & Californian- Jack Frost

Hens and Roos

Herd Master
Reaction score
*sigh* They'll do that to you, won't they?:he

Ah, well. Fingers crossed for "next time!":fl

Thanks @Bunnylady

yep they sure do! I find it funny when people find out we have rabbits....oh be careful they say otherwise you'll be over run with rabbits...my reply to that is...hasn't happened yet!

The buck is a newbie and didn't seem to have it figured out :idunno

Hens and Roos

Herd Master
Reaction score
Haven't been able to get Cashew bred but we are waiting to see if Peanut and Chinzilla kindle in the next 2 weeks. Peanut is due around Feb 24th 2017 and Chinzilla is due around March 1st 2017. We also bred our 2 Cali does and they hopefully are due around March 5th 2017.

Will probably try Cashew again- might try one of our other 2 bucks incase she just doesn't like the one we were trying with :idunno

Last edited:

Marie28

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I loved reading this thread. Those kits are so cute! *fingers crossed for Peanut & Cashew!

We have three silver foxes that we will be breeding in about 4 months (our doe is 3 month 3 weeks).We are watching our doe closely though because we though we had two does and a buck, turns out her half-sisiter was her half-brother :he. Thankfully they were separated soon after we got them.

Hens and Roos

Herd Master
Reaction score
I loved reading this thread. Those kits are so cute! *fingers crossed for Peanut & Cashew!

We have three silver foxes that we will be breeding in about 4 months (our doe is 3 month 3 weeks).We are watching our doe closely though because we though we had two does and a buck, turns out her half-sisiter was her half-brother :he. Thankfully they were separated soon after we got them.

Good luck! I just saw in my thread that I did a typo...it should be Chinzilla who we are waiting on, not Cashew