Gardening Thread 2021

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have wanted to try the wild type. But I can't get passed thinking where the dog has been. I know I can wash it. Do you pick it before or after it flowers?
Young leaves... doesn't matter if it has flowered yet, as long as the leaves are young ones.

Grizzlyhackle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
So there I was all fat and happy on Sunday, all but the serrano's I started were popping in the seed tray ,life was good.
Monday morning I turn on the grow light and half of them are gone. Tuesday morning now all of them are gone and potting soil is scattered. I caught him last night with a glue trap. I hate a mouse.
I got inside just in time. Raining hard outside now. This morning was bright and sunny. Cut my grass, cut the rye and vetch.
Now to replant all those peppers and watch something on the boob tube.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
So there I was all fat and happy on Sunday, all but the serrano's I started were popping in the seed tray ,life was good.
Monday morning I turn on the grow light and half of them are gone. Tuesday morning now all of them are gone and potting soil is scattered. I caught him last night with a glue trap. I hate a mouse.
I got inside just in time. Raining hard outside now. This morning was bright and sunny. Cut my grass, cut the rye and vetch.
:hit

The tragedy!!!!

Grizzlyhackle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
IMG_20210421_114609909.jpg
Anybody got a clue what this is? I think a squirrel raided somebody's flowerbed and hid it for later.

Rabbitsbysara

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Freezing here. Snow on and off. Windy and cold. They say 30 tonite. I am trying to figure out how to cover my stuff and what's important to cover. Plus I threw out all my remay last year forgot about it and it may rain too so I don't want to use sheets. Ugghh freaking chicago. Last freeze gets later and later every year!

Larsen Poultry Ranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Umm, can you install a cat in that room? I have found they are quite effective against mice.