Gardening Thread 2021

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Last month, too dry...drought like. This month, rains almost daily. Ok for rain except the grass is growing there in the garden :oops: Need a magneto for the pull tiller. Hope to get that today. Haven't had time all week, having worked 63 hrs! Home today and thinking I'll go to a livestock auction to "visit"... relax, look, maybe have a hotdog! 😁

Slept until 7, slowly got up. Finishing coffee fix. Need to have a walk in some fields, see what's going on out there this week, check fences, pasture growth. Say hello to animals as I haven't had time to do more than fill troughs and toss feed all week. Looks like it could rain at any minute. Muggy and hot out.

It's time to slow down and smell the roses! :old:caf

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
My Painted Mountain corn is dark green and growing. The green beans are growing. I haven’t been in the garden the last couple of days to see if the squash is coming up. Got 15 big Cornish Cross chickens on ice to cut up and vacuum seal, will probably take me two days. Then only 8 more to do. THEN I can get back in my garden to plant some sweet corn and purple hull peas

Grizzlyhackle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
CRS.
I didn't mark them should sugar baby watermelon and the other tall ones should be cukes.:idunno
Question is why'd they get so leggy been in the greenhouse. Basil and flowers are ok I don't get it. Try plant them tomorrow. IMG_20210612_172831589.jpg

Latest posts