G'day from Australia! Great to be here

mustangrooster

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
@Latestarter Yep, you guessed right, im in the north side of Australia :) Ooohhh......yes, we have plenty of salties. That flowing water you saw is our river on our land in the wet season.....full of crocodiles. You wouldn't need to hunt the snakes, they'd find you sooner or later with all the animals ;)

@Latestarter and @animalmom thankyou for the votes of confidence for the whole Journal thing. Im not too sure i would get in many people wanting to read my Journal though......

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
We love hearing from people around the world. We all learn from each other, no matter where we are from. We all love our "farms" whether it is a few chickens in our backyard or a thousand acre ranch. Everyone has something to contribute and we would love hearing about your farm.

Many people here journal. I don't keep a journal, but I start specific threads such as a lambing thread for 2017, or feeder pigs 2016 or feeder pigs 2017, it makes it easier for me to find what I did with specific animals or events in a certain year. Much easier for me than scrolling through 500 pages of my own posts. Then I can look at threads started by me and find what I am looking for rather quickly.