gettin too old for this kind of crap

AClark

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Yikes, yeah that's tall. I guess both ends of the spectrum get the short end of the stick. You drag your feet on a bike, I need a step ladder to reach my top cabinets, lol.

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
AClark, I'm a little over 6' 4". 236lbs

You can probably pick me out of this lineup pretty easily.
https://www.backyardherds.com/threa...e-post-your-pic-here.2728/page-19#post-489972

Glad you pointed out the hat and your height.... because that grey beard would never have been enough to go on. ;)

On a bike? Wow, I feel so lame. I don't even have a cool story like you do and I'm younger than you.
I just broke my toe two days ago from stepping on a shoe left on the porch.

Blood thinners sure make it harder to heal. Hope it heals well for you. Hate barbed wire.

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Am a bit embarrassed to tell of the only broken toe I ever got. Opened the door of the freezer part of my refrigerator one night, and a 5lb frozen chub of ground beef rolled out and landed right on my foot and broke the big toe. Years ago.

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol: Not laughing at you just laughing at the fact these are the ridiculous things that happen to me.
If there is one hole on 3 acres my foot will find it and I will tear all the ligaments/tendons and have to wear a boot, while pregnant.

We have stuff fall out of the freezer all the time... it IS a matter of time!

WVForestGirl

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hey, good job! I'm glad you're ok.
I have one almost like that but it's 20 years old and shows up like a firework when I get a tan in the summer. So, give it a year and it'll look super interesting.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Am a bit embarrassed to tell of the only broken toe I ever got. Opened the door of the freezer part of my refrigerator one night, and a 5lb frozen chub of ground beef rolled out and landed right on my foot and broke the big toe. Years ago.
Laughing about how people like you, or I, only get hurt doing dumb things.

Latest posts