Getting a Great Pyrenees

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
We found a Great Pyrenees that needs a new home for sale. Her name is Maisy and she is right at one year old. She has been with sheep since birth and is losing her flock due to the owners getting out of sheep and moving back into town. Their sheep get picked up November 10th so we will pick her up that day or the next.

She is a couple of hours away (just outside of Chattanooga) and we are going there to get interviewed by her tomorrow to see if she will accept us as her new partners. :)

We don't want the first time she meets to be the time where her world gets turned upside down and she gets taken away from the only world she knows.

Maisy.jpg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am so happy for y'all and Maisy. You need her and she needs you. I hope the interview goes well and I hope she likes y'all as much as y'all like her!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sure sounds ideal for everyone -- you, her, your sheep and the sellers. Sometimes things just work out well. She is a beauty in that picture. Hey, a good amount of training is already done, too. Maybe you should buy a lottery ticket!! :cool: Things seem to be going your way.