GOAT ADDICTS ANONYMOUS

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hi I'm Southern and I have a LGD problem.... oops forgot... wrong group...I'll start again.

Hi I'm Southern I have a kind of maybe a little bit of a goat problem but I am not nearly as bad as @Goat Whisperer ... she almost needs intervention. Of course I could do the intervention and get her goats... anything to help another.;)

Ferguson K

Herd Master
Reaction score
Not true!

Hi, I'm Fergie. I have an addiction to goats. I want more goats. My husband said no more goats unless we sell some chickens. So I got more pigs instead.

Wording. It's all about the wording.

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hi I'm Southern and I have a LGD problem.... oops forgot... wrong group...I'll start again.

Hi I'm Southern I have a kind of maybe a little bit of a goat problem but I am not nearly as bad as @Goat Whisperer ... she almost needs intervention. Of course I could do the intervention and get her goats... anything to help another.;)
Oh aren't you sweet....I don't want you to bear the weight of my burden, I think I'll keep it.

I'm Goat Whisperer and I am addicted to goats. I'm addicted to little goats, big goat, boy goats, & girl goats. And kids. Don't forget the kids!

Seriously, just got 3 new plush blankets today to keep in the barn so I can have it when I'm waiting for goats to kid.....Forget about having something nice for the house :gig