Goat and chicken people starting with our first pigs

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
So cute!! I know your neighbors didn’t like you the day you brough5 your piggies home!! Sometimes, when we have to handle, our tough trio...they scream sooo fierce..it wakes up all of town! :lol: :lol: :lol: Are your pigs all the same s3x? I have two boats together..they love it. They spoon...but, sometimes I guess it’s not that way? Pigs are sooo smart and sooo cute, and sometimes very demanding of attention. The pig shed is very nice...they will be three little, not for long, happy pugs!!🐷❤️😀

Jea

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I'm not sure the neighbors know we have pigs yet. They all do chorus snorting when they are alerting each other that we're coming, but not loud squealing yet. We are set back in the woods and not super close to neighbors, but since no one has ever complained about the rooster, I doubt they will complain about pig noises. Plus, the rooster starts at 4a, but the pigs sleep in, so any loudness will be during more acceptable hours.

These are all the same, One female and 2 neutered males, same litter.

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Our on,y ‘neighbors’ are farmers too...so, if they hear us...we’ll they understand, but we still get a giggle out of what it must sound like sometimes!! I have one pig, she’s a late sleeper too... racks me up. If people come and want to meet her, but it’s before noon...she’s a grump...but, in the afternoon she puts on quite a show!! I wanted to get into breeding Juliana mini pigs because I always thought they are so darned cute. Now, that we have them... y hubby, who, usually has me do all the animal chores..can’t get enough of the pigs!! He likes to cuddle with the piglets, and the mom...she’s still very mad at me, because, I had to..ummm, help her deliver the stuck ones. Ugh!! But, pigs are really fun...I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!!

Reactions: Jea

Latest posts