Goat doll patterns HELP! Please, pretty please!

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Does anyone have a pattern to make a stuffed goat doll? Or know of where I can get a pattern to make a stuffed goat?

Not a two-D one, but a three D goat. Not crochet'd, but that would be nice, I would like that, too. Not knitted, I can't knit. BUT SEWN.

I have looked and looked and looked. I have googled and bing'd until I'm blue in the face and I can find lambs and kangaroos and wallaby's and zebra's and every manner of animals but goats. I even found a pattern for a manatee, but NO GOATS!

Anyone? Pretty please, I'm non my knees begging and pleading. I'm desperate!

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
I binged AND googled sewing pattern for goat doll and NONE of them actually LOOK like a goat. They look like sheep with goats horns. OR they look like a teddy bear with goat features. That's the problem I keep running into. Or the ears are the wrong shape. Or the face has a round nose. Or the feet are round. I want one that actually LOOKS like a goat.

The crocheted goat looks like a goat but it's SOLD. Darn it!

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
:thumbsup

Now THIS is a goat doll... I sent the blogger an e-mail to see if she has a pattern.

1156_goat_doll_side_view.jpg

ksalvagno

Alpaca Master
Reaction score
I guess you REALLY have G.A.S. baaaaddddd to need to make goat dolls too! :p :lol:

I love that little crocheted goat.