Goat For Sale!!!!

CaliFarmsAR

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hello y’all!!

My sister is looking to sell her Nigerian Dwarf Buckling! He can be registered with the ADGA. His Dam and Sire are registered and I can post pictures of their papers if you are interested! The Sire has good milking lines and I’m not to sure about his Dam, but she does have a nice udder! This 6 month old buckling is very sweet, loves attention, and is very flashy with his beautiful blue eyes and calico coat!! If you are interested please fill free to PM me, I’m located here in Arkansas. Thank you and have a blessed day!!

CaliFarmsAR

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Here’s the buckling 😊
CCBC4298-6EE0-435F-B417-A317F94C5090.jpeg
C9A7B9DD-ED69-4309-9F47-14515555C3A2.jpeg
07A550A4-A4AB-4EC1-85CB-B1F633939BBD.jpeg

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I always had good luck on facebook.

There are local farm animal only facebpok pages.

You can't say "for sale" so you have to say it in code, so "I no longer have room for this guy" = he is for sale.

CaliFarmsAR

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I always had good luck on facebook.

There are local farm animal only facebpok pages.

You can't say "for sale" so you have to say it in code, so "I no longer have room for this guy" = he is for sale.
Ok!! We did try Facebook and a lot of people replied but no one took him, but we will post him again!

Spokeless Wheel

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Hello y’all!!

My sister is looking to sell her Nigerian Dwarf Buckling! He can be registered with the ADGA. His Dam and Sire are registered and I can post pictures of their papers if you are interested! The Sire has good milking lines and I’m not to sure about his Dam, but she does have a nice udder! This 6 month old buckling is very sweet, loves attention, and is very flashy with his beautiful blue eyes and calico coat!! If you are interested please fill free to PM me, I’m located here in Arkansas. Thank you and have a blessed day!!
Wish he was closer to me here in southeastern Kentucky