Goat pic Contest ! I edited the photos !!

Ravens Haven

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Aww thank you!!! We love Rose, she is our little movie star, look for her and her mother Mini, in "What to Expect When you are Expecting" due to open May 2012 with Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez and many more wonderful actors/actresses!!!

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
Ravens Haven said:
Aww thank you!!! We love Rose, she is our little movie star, look for her and her mother Mini, in "What to Expect When you are Expecting" due to open May 2012 with Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez and many more wonderful actors/actresses!!!
A REAL MOVIE STAR !! WOW ...

that's*satyrical

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
sorry I had company & was too late getting my fluffy pic in. Congrats to all the winners!!!! :)

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
that's*satyrical said:
sorry I had company & was too late getting my fluffy pic in. Congrats to all the winners!!!! :)
Well did you read ?? I still need to see your pic !! :lol:

that's*satyrical

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hahahahaha sorry did not completely read, checked out pics & scanned writing ;) It did not come out as good as I would have liked anyway but here it is!!! She was not as puffy today as she was last night & would not be still. I think maybe because it wasn't as cold today?? I wanted one of her standing cuz the toothpicks/pom-pom combo is easier to spot but like I said would NOT stay still LOL. Here she is:

4920_01222.jpg

4920_01455.jpg

Latest posts