Goat poop diagnosis

Goat Mania

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hi

Can someone diagnose this for me? Is it due to worms? Goat is a buckling around 2 months old
20180401_145637.png
20180401_145647.png

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
I really have no clue, but a fecal would be the best way to check for worms. Sorry I can't help you.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Could the animal have eaten some cordage of some sort? like nylon rope? something undigestible that the pellets would form around forming a chain? I guess you could pull them apart and see. :idunno Maybe you can collect the chains up and dry them out and sell them to tourists as Sri Lankan necklaces? :hide:D

mysunwolf

Herd Master
Reaction score
:yuckyuck

Mine gets strings like that sometimes, I generally don't worry about it. I've heard that it's mucous from a small piece of intestinal lining shedding, which can mean stress, worms, or diet change. But not to worry if they're otherwise healthy. A fecal never hurts.

Goat Mania

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Could the animal have eaten some cordage of some sort? like nylon rope? something undigestible that the pellets would form around forming a chain? I guess you could pull them apart and see. :idunno Maybe you can collect the chains up and dry them out and sell them to tourists as Sri Lankan necklaces? :hide:D

Yes he could have. Lol, Sri Lankan organic necklaces. Order yours Now :)

Latest posts