Goat Shaman's Goats and other Critters

Goat Shaman

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
My latest addition. She's a Nigerian Dwarf named Keri. Cute?
Keri1.JPG

Goat Shaman

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I've decided it's not too late to change Keri's name to Raina. I don't really like the name Keri for a goat. :idunno So Raina she is.:clap

Goat Shaman

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
A few updates; haven't posted in a while. I temporarily stopped milking Periwinkle and Eshki because they might be pregnant and want colostrum to develop. Two of my other ladies, Darla and Wanda, gave birth to 1 buckling and 2 doelings, respectively. Darla on 2/13, and Wanda on 2/17. I helped deliver Wanda's babies. Darla is a Spanish/Nubian mix, and Wanda is a Boer/Nubian mix. The father is my Nigerian dwarf Halo. It's amazing because he's so young. Was only 6 months old when he bred the ladies! Wanda is older than both his parents! Anyways, here's pics of the babies! In the pics, Wanda's girls are wearing pajamas. The one in the tye-dye is Aminka, and the one with the spotted pajamas is Nakera. Darla's boy, Bongo,who isn't wearing pajamas, is the black and white one.
Nakera1.JPG Nakera2.JPG Nakera3.JPG Aminka1.JPG Aminka2.JPG Aminka3.JPG Bongo1.JPG Bongo2.JPG Bongo3.JPG

Goat Shaman

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Last Saturday, these little cuties were born to my Nigerian doe Raina. The dad is Halo. The first image is a girl, the second is a boy. The girl had trouble walking for the first couple days, but she's fine.

Attachments

• IMG_0873.JPG
    IMG_0873.JPG
    198.4 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_0880.JPG
    IMG_0880.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 176