Goat Shaman's Goats and other Critters

Goat Shaman

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I got a teat dip cup thingy for my goats, but I don't know how to use it. There's no instructions, not even online that I can find. It's an Ambic Non-return DipCup. It doesn't make sense that the cup doesn't seem connected to the bottle beneath it, which looks like it should be. Do I poke a hole in the cup?

Goat Shaman

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
New little guy. I traded Periwinkle's skittish daughter for this little buckling. I have another buckling that I wanted to use for breeding my does, but he's related to some of them so I might sell him and keep this guy. His name is Bilbo.

Attachments

• Bilbo2.jpg
    Bilbo2.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 134
  • Bilbo1.jpg
    Bilbo1.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 129

Goat Shaman

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
It's with a heavy heart that I give some sad news. My Great Pyrenees Zack passed away from heat exhaustion after a long walk yesterday. I was taking him to the groomer by foot because it was relatively close and I don't have a car. But it turned out I scheduled an appointment with the wrong groomer, so we headed back. I feel very guilty even though I gave him plenty of water. I honestly thought he had the strength to go on a long walk in the early morning hours. He was 6 and a half years old.

Attachments

• IMG_1727.JPG
    IMG_1727.JPG
    254.7 KB · Views: 258
Last edited: